Dynamic market conditions and government action impact on international trade which invariably impact on the client’s business. C&C manages the risks associated with the increasing regulation of international trade in goods and services and provide a range of services designed to comply with these regulations in line with the needs of the client.
C&C advises on:
- National trade remedies
- Application of WTO agreements and dispute settlement, other international dispute resolution tribunals, including the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID), the International Chamber of Commerce and the American Arbitration Association, as well as before dispute resolution panels convened by other institutes.
- Application of regional trade agreements
- Advise on export and import controls and sanctions
- Trade sanctions
- Customs law and regulation
- Regulatory issues affecting corporate transactions