Privacy Statement of the C&C Website
- C&C takes data privacy seriously and is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors who access the website. This Privacy statement sets out how C&C treats your personal information. C&C uses your personal information to provide you with our services and the use of your information is subject to your instructions and our duty of confidentiality. Our “website” includes this website and our associated sites.
- C&C will not use your information for purposes that are not clear when you provide your details, and will not disclose it outside C&C, except to service providers acting on our behalf or in other very limited circumstances, for example, with your agreement or where we are legally obliged to do so.
- You acknowledge and agree that C&C may process the personal data you provide if you use this website. C&C has in place robust information security management systems to protect your personal information. However, due to the nature of the internet, C&C cannot guarantee the security of any information you transit so please ensure you take necessary precautions in terms of information you regard as sensitive and confidential.
- Once this site is visited, C&C will only disclose your personal information if and when required by law.
- By accessing this website, it is acknowledged and agreed upon by you that the information available is solely for your own personal use, and not for any commercial or ancillary purpose.
- If you have any questions about our privacy policies, want to exercise your right to see a copy of the information that we hold about you, or think that information we hold about you may need to be corrected, want to delete all or any part of it or to object to the processing on legitimate grounds, please contact us with enquiry topic.