C&C represents employers on all aspects of employment relationship with the employees and in the negotiation and preparation of employment agreements, confidentiality agreements, and employment policy manuals.
C&C Team has extensive experience in a wide range of Labour Law matters:
- Advising and drafting a full range of Employment Contracts for Local and Foreign job placements
- Labour Litigation, Representation in Labour Tribunals and other forums
- Representation at domestic Disciplinary Inquiries and Alternative Dispute Resolution mechanisms for resolving employee grievances and legal claims
- Legal support on hiring and Dismissal of Employees, including Staff Reduction and Relocation of Personnel
- Due Diligence Reviews of Labor Law Liabilities in a Corporate setting
- Legal Opinion on Labour matters including Termination, Redundancy, Retrenchment, Transfers, Restructuring, Trade Unions, Collective Agreements and Workmen’s Compensation